Newark Water Heater Services
Honest and Dependable Water Heater Service Providers
At National Plumbing & Heating Inc., we provide thorough water heater inspections and repairs. It can be difficult to know when it’s time to replace your aging water heater. If it is still supplying hot water, then it can be easy to ignore other smaller issues the appliance may be experiencing.
Our dedicated staff of specialists can schedule a time to inspect your water heater to determine if it is working properly. Did you know that an inefficient water heater could be adding money to your energy bill each month? Don’t ignore signs of system inefficiency. We can help you determine if it’s time to replace your water heater.
Call us now at (973) 577-9232 for more information about the water heater services available from National Plumbing & Heating Inc. We can help you choose the right system for your property.
As certified plumbing professionals, we are equipped to repair your water heater or install a new system. We are trained in the latest safety requirements and manufacturer’s guidelines for water heater systems. You can feel confident knowing that you have a trained professional handling such an important household appliance.
Water Heater Repairs in the Tri-State Area
Some water heater issues are easier to spot than others. When your appliance begins producing less hot water than you need or starts to leak around the base, then you know it’s time to call in the professionals from National Plumbing & Heating Inc. We can help you with both repairs and replacements.
The average water heaters can last for over a decade. If your water heater is still new, but it’s not working well, then you can call in our team to discover what could be wrong with your system. Don’t wait for your system to die before you contact our team. We can inspect your system and work to find a solution to your system problems. If your system is working erratically or exhibiting any of the following signs, call our office today.
Contact one of our water heater specialists today if:
- Your water heater doesn’t get the water sufficiently hot
- Your water heater doesn’t produce hot water at the same rate as before
- Your water heater is noisy
- Your water heater is leaking
Water Heater Replacement & Installation in Newark
If you find that it’s time to replace your water heater, then we can help you make an informed choice on a new system. There are many new energy-saving models on the market that are both affordable and innovative. As new types of water heaters enter the market, it’s important to understand how they are similar and different.
These are the types of water heaters available for home usage:
- Electric Storage Tank Water Heaters: These are the traditional water heaters that most homeowners are familiar with and have used in the past. They are typically the most affordable unit you can purchase outright. While these units are affordable initially, they do cost more to operate depending on the cost of electrical power. Sometimes, electric water heaters can end up costing more over the lifetime of ownership of the appliance.
- Gas Storage Tank Water Heaters: Gas storage tank water heaters are traditional water heater systems that use natural gas as a power source. They are the more expensive option when selecting a traditional water heater, but they are cheaper over the lifetime of ownership. They cost less to power and operate. The energy savings make them more affordable than electrical units. Gas units require specialty installation because of required venting.
- Tankless Water Heaters: These are the newest units on the market. They are an innovative and energy-saving option. These systems supply water on-demand, which is different from their traditional counterparts that heat water and store it in a tank for later use. Tankless systems are more efficient because they eliminate the need to heat stored water, which requires significant energy.
Don’t waste time worrying about your current water heater breaking down. Take quick action and call in the team of professionals from National Plumbing & Heating Inc. to resolve your water heater issues. We can help you develop a plan that fits your unique situation and budget.
If it turns out that your current water heater is beyond repair, our knowledgeable technicians can help you make the best choice for your home. Call us today at (973) 577-9232.
Experience that Matters
Locally Owned & Operated
Professional and Nice- Zhao L.
Great Company With Great People- Anthony C.
Fast and Responsive- Olesea S.
I Would Definitely Recommend- Antonio C